What are the Energy Files?
Over 1 million data points on employee energy at work and open-ended comment data on what is making energy increase and decrease. The raw data, the research studies, and case studies make up the Energy Files.
The Energy Files Collection – by Dr. Theresa Welbourne
- Accountability and Alignment through Positive Peer Pressure
- Leadership Breaking News: Leaders are Unrecognized Victims of the Recession
- Change – Change Management
- Employee Energy in the Health Care Industry
- Energize and Engage – Lock and Load, What’s Next?
- The Power of Fast and Frequent Coaching
- The Power of Optimization vs Maximization
- The Laws of the Jungle for Courageous HRM Professionals
- New Hire Talent Management Insights
- Does Pay Affect Leader Productivity?
- A little Bit of Direction Goes a Long Way